Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I perform Nama Kirtan and prayers but nothing happens my way! What do I do?

Nama Article 9th April 2008
 
 

I do not believe in astrology but I firmly believe in God. My wife consulted an astrologer and he predicts my current situation! I perform Nama Kirtan and prayers but nothing happens my way! What do I do?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

Astrology is indeed a science. It is also accepted as the eyes of the Vedas. However, in the modern day, it is hard to find a good astrologer. Not only that, it is also important that the remedies that are suggested should be conformant with the Vedas and should be performed strictly as prescribed therein. This is not completely possible in the modern age.

 

Faith in the Guru's words, in prayer and in the Maha Mantra can surpass anything. Bhagavan Yogiramsuratkumar says, 'If there is faith, then there is no fate.'. When there is sincere faith in Maha Mantra Kirtan, one can easily play football with the nine planets!

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: