Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just like You protect me always, I earnestly pray to you to protect your children also, who are working diligently to spread your Divine Name

Nama Article 13th May 2008
 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

"Taking my wish of spreading the Divine Name, to make everyone chant for happiness, peace and prosperity, many of Your children, My Lord, have made it paramount duty and are working incessantly to spread the name street to street, village to village, country to country.

 

Just like You protect me always, I earnestly pray to you to protect your children also, who are working diligently to spread your Divine Name at all places and at all times..."

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: