Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am chanting maha mantra and following a normal life. I want to know whether these sufferings will be there in my whole life?

Nama Article 23rd July 2008
 
 

I am chanting maha mantra and following a normal life. How long will it take to attain the Lord? I want to know whether these sufferings will be there in my whole life.

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

You are already one among the blessed few, picked by the Lord Himself. Don't get bogged down by any troubles or sufferings on your path. It might be a test for your devotion and faith on the Almighty.

 

Hold on to the Maha Mantra strongly and continue to chant it with the same love and devotion. A sparkling bright future awaits you if you remain steadfast in your chanting.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: