Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have found, yes, I have found the wealth of the “Divine Name – Rama” the gem; My true guru gave me a priceless thing.

Nama Article 13th August 2008
 

Meerabai's Song

Translation

Payo ji maine Rama-ratana dhana payo

I have found, yes, I have found the wealth of the "Divine Name – Rama" the gem

Vastu amolika di mere sataguru

kirpa kara apanayo, payo ji maine

My true guru gave me a priceless thing.

With his grace, I accepted it.

Janama janama ki puji pai

I found the capital of my several births

jaga me sabhi khovayo payo ji maine

I have lost the whole rest of the world

Kharaca na khute, cora na lute

No one can spend it, no one can steal it

dina dina barhata savayo, payo ji maine

Day by day its accumulating as I chant

Sata ki nava khevatiya sataguru

On the boat of truth, the boatman was my true guru

bhava-sagara tara ayo, payo ji maine

I crossed the ocean of births and deaths

Mira ke Prabhu Ghiridhara Nagara, harasha harasha jasa gayo, payo ji maine

Mira's Lord is the Mountain-Holder, the suave lover, of whom I merrily, merrily sing

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: