Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When chanting the Nama, it is incorrect to observe the mind. Concentrate on the Name, and the Named who is none other than Krishna.

Nama Article 1st April 2009

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

I feel restless, get negative thoughts and end up with frustration on myself. I lose concentration in my studies and only after a long time do I regain it back. At times I feel that I don't chant Nama sufficiently. I want to chant the Mahamantra more and more with more love towards Krishna.

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

When chanting the Nama, it is incorrect to observe the mind. Concentrate on the Name, and the Named who is none other than Krishna.

 

Once a patient had a serious illness and he approached the doctor. After examining the patient thoroughly, the doctor prescribed a set of medicines. Immediately the patient said, 'I am averse to taking these medicines. Please give me some medicines that will make me amenable to take these pills!"

 

So, chant the Divine Name. That is the solution to everything. Wake up from slumber, come out of your laziness, realize the truth and chant the Nama. That will show you the way.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: