Monday, July 6, 2009

Accept whatever happens as the divine grace of the Guru. Every moment of your life should be taken as His gift. Be rest assured that every incident that happens is by His grace and happens for your well-being.

Nama Article 6th July 2009

 

Source: http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/questions.html

 

July 7th 2009 is Guru Poornima. The auspicious day is being celebrated in different parts of the world by our satsang members.

 

I am not able to follow all that my Guru is asking me to do. I am able to do some chanting, attend satsang etc. but during other times of the day I want to enjoy life. Will my Guru hate me for being like this?

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

The rarest of the rare is getting a Uttama Guru. When you have a Guru, you can peacefully rest.

 

Do not let anything that happens to you or around you demoralize you.

 

Accept whatever happens as the divine grace of the Guru. Every moment of your life should be taken as His gift.  Be rest assured that every incident that happens is by His grace and happens for your well-being.

 

Gurus are here to make you happy and mentally sound. So do not lose heart. 

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: