Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have applied a special eye lotion called “Guru’s grace”. Now I don’t see anything except Ram.

 

Sant Kabir

 

गुरुकृपा अंजन पायो मेरे भाई 

राम बिना कछु देखत नाही ॥

Oh brother, I have applied a special eye lotion called "Guru's grace". Now I don't see anything except Ram.

अन्दर राम बाहर राम ।
जहाँ देखे वहीं पूरन कामा 
।।

I see Rama within and outside. Where ever I see there is Rama and only Rama.

जागत राम सोवत राम ।

सपनेमें देखौं राजा राम हि 

In the awakened state, in the state of deep sleep and in the state of dream, I see Rama and only Rama.

कहत कबीर अनुभव नीका ।
जहाँ देखो वहाँ राम सरीख ॥

My Guru has given me this unique state. Whoever I see, I see as Ram.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: