Sunday, June 12, 2011

The only one I know is You! It is up to You to see to it that I experience the Ultimate!

Nama Article 12th June 2011

 

Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

 

Oh Krishna! Neither am I aware of the meaning of Jnana, Vairagya, Bhakti, Advaita, Visishtadvaita, Dvaita, liberation, Vaikunta and Self-Realization, nor am I bothered about them! The only one I know is You! It is up to You to see to it that I experience the Ultimate!

 

 

Please check these: Excerpts from a discourse by our Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji

 

We believe in Nama

 

I want to know about your Bhakti Advaita Siddhanta

 

For this communion you need no philosophy, no rigorous discipline, no learning, no worldly wealth and position

 

Opinion of Krishna on essence of Gita

 

In Srimad Bhagavatham it is fully stressed that only Namakirtan is enough.

 

For you and for this beggar Rama Năm is enough

 

This beggar has no other message to give. Let them remember the name of Rama, Krishna and Shiva

 

PHILOSOPHY OF THE DIVINE NAME ACCORDING TO SAINT NAMDEV

 

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare 
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

No comments: