Saturday, February 2, 2013

Now I am blest with bliss eternal in Thy Name.

Nama Article 2nd February 2013
 

Swami Papa Ramdas

 

I plunged into the depthless sea of life

And came by the rarest gem – Thy Name.

I quaffed at all the founts of nectar

Till I tasted the sweetness of Thy Name.

I gazed at the stars, the sun and the moon;

None, I found, had the brilliance of Thy Name.

My ears drank the varied strains of music,

Verily, none so entrancing

As the rhythm of Thy Name.

I sought refuge in this and that,

But met perfect shelter only in Thy Name.

For delight I strove in things great and small,

Now I am blest with bliss eternal in Thy Name.

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: