Saturday, September 13, 2014

Having forsaken the lowly thoughts and enjoyments, I thirst for the nectar of Divine Name Rama

Nama Article 13th September 2014

 

Meerabai's Song

 

Mein Hari charanan ki daasi

Malin vishaya ras thyaage jag ke, Ram naam ras pyaasi

Janam janam ki daasi, Mein Hari charanan ki daasi

Dukh apmaan kashta sab sahiya,

Meera kahe Prabhu Giridhar Naagar, saaron jagat ki vaasi

 

Meaning:

I am a Daasi (slave) at the feet of Hari (God)

Having forsaken the lowly thoughts and enjoyments, I thirst for the nectar of Divine Name Rama

In birth after birth, I am Hari's daasi

I have borne sorrows, insults and difficulties

Meera says Lord Giridhari (Krishna) is the Lord of the universe

 

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

 

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare


No comments: